Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua is a french-inspired luxury 5-star beachfront resort with tropical gardens and sophisticated, modern architecture.
Twin Room accommodation will be provided for Australian attendees at the Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua from Thursday 13 July to Sunday 16 July 2023.
Nations Staying at Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua
The below nation will be staying here:
Before submitting your request for a room share partner, please check and confirm with the nominated attendee and provide their full name as per their passport. If there are any discrepancies with your share partner, you may be allocated someone else without prior notice.
Please note: Changes to your room share partner will not be accepted after midnight on Friday 30 June 2023.
Single Room Supplement
If you prefer your own room, there are a number of single King Rooms available. The single supplement fee is AU$185.00 per night with payment by Credit Card only at the end of the registration form.
Please note: All single rooms have King beds. Twin rooms with 2 x King Single beds are currently being reserved for the main group. You can request a twin room with 2 beds during the registration process, however, it is extremely unlikely that it will be confirmed and subject to availability. You will be advised if you are successful for a twin room after everyone has registered (Friday 7 July).
Rooms are based on a maximum of 2 adults and 1 child under 12 with existing bedding. Breakfast is included for 2 adults (if applicable, you must advise your additional guest's name when booking the single room).
Family, partners, friends and non-qualifying staff are not permitted to attend any Global Gathering functions. Sofitel Bali will be a complete buy-out over the main dates. If you plan to bring small children, you may want to reconsider or request to move to another hotel.
THIS PAYMENT WILL BE NON-REFUNDABLE
If you wish to enhance your experience, you can guarantee an upgrade during the registration process (subject to availability at the time of registering). There are only a limited number of upgrades available. You will need to purchase the upgrade on the registration site with credit card details.
See upgrade rates below. All amounts are in AUD.
Upgrade cost for 3 nights: 13 - 16 July
|Luxury Room Ocean View - Twin||
|Luxury Room Ocean View - King||
|Luxury Room with Plunge Pool - Twin||
|Luxury Room with Plunge Pool - King||
|Luxury Room with Pool Access - Twin||
|Luxury Room with Pool Access - King||
|Prestige Suite Partial Ocean View - King||
|Prestige Suite with Plunge Pool - King||
|Honeymoon Suite Ocean View - King||
|Honeymoon Suite with Plunge Pool - King||
|One Bedroom Pool Villa - King||
- The king room rates include breakfast for up to 2 adults and the single supplement charge to have your own room. If you are sharing a king room upgrade with another qualifier, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org after booking to receive a refund of AU $185 per night.
- The upgrade rates cover the upgrade surcharge for the whole room. Your room share partner does not need to purchase an upgrade as well. They will need to select the standard twin share option (nothing to pay) and add your passport name as the share partner. Their final confirmation will show that they have been allocated to share with you in the upgraded room type. You will need to sort out the payment split privately between you both.
- Upgrades are strictly non-refundable so be certain prior to locking in.
- Club Millesime access is included for Luxury Rooms with pool access, Suites and Villas.
Click here for more details on the rooms available at Sofitel Nusa Dua.
The Global Gathering Team will not be managing hotel extension bookings. You can book extension nights at the Sofitel Nusa Dua via the passkey links below or through any other preferred method. Due to July being peak season, we recommend to book any extension nights as soon as possible.
To avoid room moves between your extension dates and the Global Gathering dates, we recommend the following:
- Book a Standard Luxury Room for your extension dates
- Advise in your booking that you are extending to/from the Flight Centre Global Gathering event. If you book through the passkey links below, the hotel will already be aware that you are extending from the GG event.
- Various upgraded room options are available for purchase during the registration process (subject to availability at the time of registering). To avoid a room move, select the same room type for your extension stay.
Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua are holding limited rooms for pre/post nights at the group rate that you can book via the links below. The prices are inclusive of breakfast and tax.
How to book:
1. Click on the relevant link above.
2. Enter the dates you wish to check in/out. The date must be between 10 - 13 July or 16 - 19 July 2023.
3. Click 'Done'.
4. Select the room type you want.
5. Click 'Book'.
6. Enter your details and proceed to the payment page. You will need your credit card details
The standard hotel check-in time is 3.00pm and check-out is 11.00am. If you want to guarantee early check-in or late check-out to your room, we recommend that you book additional nights as per the process above.